my email address: yvonnelau78@gmail.com

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hello Again!

Hello!  It has been quite some time since my last post.    Really sorry as I have been caught up with many non-stop activities; all the way until school closes on December 17.

I would like to give a brief update on some of the happenings so far, not necessarily in the correct time line.  I will give more details on some of the events in my later posts.

Staff dinner at Tenji.  Thanks for a successful concert and 2010!


We had fun in Malacca - a good time to know each other better.  Now, we are all charged up for 2011!

Rapunzel and Flint came to visit!

We celebrated Deepavali too!  Look at our beautiful costumes.

Amazing planes and helicopters at TUDM

Making our own planes at the Little Scientist Go Green camp

Our year-end party.
Workshop on the Reggio Emilia Approach (REA)

Making and eating sushi...

The Stone Soup - richness in diversity

Bananas! Bananas! Bananas!
Baking Christmas cookies


Saying good-bye to our dear Navy Beans

Renovation in progress
The new look of Taska Little Beans Montessori

No comments:

Post a Comment