my email address: yvonnelau78@gmail.com

Sunday, January 3, 2010

WELCOME 2010!

The new year is starting tomorrow! It'll be very challenging as there'll be new children settling in, plus their mums and dads. Of course, our dear children from 2009 will be coming back as well.

We have been very busy for the past two weeks getting ready for the new year. That's the reason why I have not been posting lately. Was working right up till now, getting the school spick and span to welcome the children back. New notice boards, new forms and notices, new time tables as well as new materials and games for the children to work with.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Hopefully, things will be under control!

By the way, I've not finished my post on the Montessori Method. But, if you click on the title of the post, it'll link you to a website on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment